Vision and Mission
Providing children with complex special needs an exceptional learning environment.
Enabling students with complex special needs to reach their full potential.
- that we can make a difference in the quality of life of our children and families;
- in the value, uniqueness and diversity of the family;
- that each child has self-worth and value, and should be treated with respect and dignity;
- that children have the right to develop their full potential through equitable access to services;
- that all children have a right to learn and be cared for in a safe environment;
- that the School Authority is just one component of the broader community of organizations working together in a collaborative partnership to provide a continuum of services to children and families;
- It is the right for staff to work in an environment that promotes respect, encouragement and professional development.