Who We Are"Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much!" - Helen Keller
The JMCC School is dedicated to providing a child-centered, personalized and precise education that provides assessment and instruction designed to meet your child's particular learning and motivational needs. We have exemplary teachers, exceptional support staff and rehabilitation personnel to meet your child's individual needs. Please take a few moments to browse our site and learn more about the JMCC School. Our goals at JMCC School are:
- to work with all stakeholders in establishing precise, measurable rehabilitative and academic goals
- to provide the highest quality programming to meet individual student needs
- to maximize student development in functional communication, literacy, numeracy, and social skills
- to continue to forge strong working relationships with local school boards to ensure successful transitioning into community schools
- to continue to foster a culture of collaboration with families and centre staff
- to provide continued support beyond transition to community schools
- to ensure success for ALL students
Our StudentsOur students are those who can benefit from an educational setting that responds to their physical and developmental needs. Students 4-14 years of age living in Windsor/Essex County who meet the admission criteria are eligible to attend.
Admission CriteriaStudents who can actively participate in...
An intensive post-traumatic/post-operative rehabilitation program
Intensive assessment and training related to complicated rehabilitation needs
A protective environment that meets their educational needs.
For information about the JMCC School, please email: email@example.com